My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://ripper234.com and update your bookmarks.

08 February 2008

Some Comics I Like


  • xkcd - For geeks only! Funny and smart

  • Penny Arcades - For gamers only. I don't understand over half of it, but the parts that I do are good.

  • PHD comics - For master students and above only? Not very amusing so far. Perhaps I shall stop once I'm no longer a student. BTW, the current one nicely describes what I'm doing yesterday and today, though I'm more light headed than him. Grading papers can be very funny sometimes (one error a student wrote from a "Spot The Bug" - "This function name is too long")

  • Basic Instruction - So far I've seen only the parts Yoav's filtering out for me, which are all excellent.

No comments: