My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://ripper234.com and update your bookmarks.

22 October 2007

New Acadmic Year!

Finally, after six year of at least partial absence, I'm a full-time student once again. I'm back at the Technion for one semester (hopefully) to complete my thesis and master degree.

I must say I missed the academic atmosphere very much these past years. I do miss a few aspects of working in a team though. It's somewhat less fun coming to empty office in the morning and just sitting there busting your brains on a theoretical problem, compared to being in a chaotic 10 man software team with people coming and going all the time.

BTW, I'm teaching Introduction to Computer Science this semester (again), and we're finally moving from Turbo C (written in 1992) to Visual Studio C++ Express. I'm giving the "VS Express Usage" presentations next week - wish me luck.

No comments: