My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://ripper234.com and update your bookmarks.

16 October 2007

Fwd: FW: שלט ברמת גן !!-מדהים!!!!!!!

Amusing, though familiar. What's more amusing is that my dad just sent this to my mom. I wonder...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Juraj Gross
Date: Oct 11, 2007 12:04 PM
Subject: Fwd: FW: שלט ברמת גן !!-מדהים!!!!!!!
To: "Eva Gross (Messinger)"



Subject: FW: שלט ברמת גן !!-מדהים!!!!!!!

 

  

צילום: תומריקו

 

 

 

 



P.S.
Link to the picture, sorry about the broken picture. I don't know what's the problem with blogger's forwarding, but I'll try and remember that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Picture is broken.
Do us a favor and stop using this annoying "forward to my blog" feature.