My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://ripper234.com and update your bookmarks.

23 August 2007

World of Warcraft

I just realized I haven't checked my RSS feeds all week. This reason for this is not a 4 day hike or lack of internet connection (though I have been having trouble with the latter).

I finally found some time to play World of Warcraft. I've been wanting to do this for several years now, and finally I got the time.

It's very addictive - I'm especially impressed with the graphical design and the sheer size of the world. You have a town, inside a country, inside a continent, inside a world, inside a multiverse. Lots of space to explore. The capital cities are also very impressive. I would attach some pictures, but they don't really represent the 3D experience.

Playing alone would get old after a while, luckily I have Aya that enjoys playing with me. If any of you have some time to kill and wanna try this out and play together, let me know :)

BTW, I'm still on the 10 days free account, but the ways things look I'm going to purchase an account, and possibly Aya as well.

No comments: