My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://ripper234.com and update your bookmarks.

23 March 2008

Cool GreaseMonkey Scripts

After Eran sent me this funny video today explaining GreeseMonkey (I knew it before, but it's still funny), I looked up a few user scripts from this list. These are the ones that look most useful to me:


  • LookItUp - look up stuff in Wikipeida by highlighting text and pressing 'w'.

  • Google Account Multi-Login - Change "Logout" button in Gmail to "Switch Users". Didn't work for me and some other recent users, but seems cool if it works.

  • Google Image Relinker - Google Images search results now has links to the images themselves, instead of to the containing webpage. Very useful.

  • Script Updater - Auto Update your scripts

No comments: